Saturday, July 14, 2007

Almost as promised.

I promised a video of Ellie Fishing, during which she almost catches a few fishermen, but it is longer than I want to post and will need significant editing.

In the meantime, we have Ellie getting lost in the knotweed on the Chemung River.

If I can ever figure out what takes her there we can have a video of her hunting. She's definitely after something, because her excitement gives it away.

I cut out the middle, where I lost her, and the end, where she comes far enough to see me watching her and loses interest. That would be cute, except I do a Beavis and Butthead laugh, and it sounds stupid.

pb
Little Pond

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been officially tagged to play the eight random facts game. Check out my blog for the details. I hope you choose to participate.