Thursday, November 15, 2007

Still readjusting

...after all those seven-day weeks. Now I am almost fully rested and most of my to-do list has been cleared. Posting will begin again, just as soon as the HuggaMutt returns to her owners' house.

Yep. Been busy walking her and taking pictures. The RiverDogging blog is nearly complete, and the new year will find a new blog dedicated to Newtown Creek.

Right now, allow me to crow a little, as my favorite Super Hero takes one more step towards his inevitable apotheosis.

Ahem. One step closer to his being declared a local patron saint.

Good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. This guy was seen as just a local well-to-do citizen. I especially love the way the researchers are looking into his choice of wallpaper!

pb
Little Pond

No comments: