Monday, April 05, 2010

Learn something new each day!

Well! I finally--after a couple of years!--figured out why one of my posts in a photoblog of a local nature site was collecting ads for a certain men's drug, both legit and ripoff.

The first comment was "Where can I get a (mythical creature that looked like a white horse with a narwhal's tusk)." I don't even dare to type the word, which begins with "u."

This morning it dawned on me that the darned word must be slang for (a certain men's mating display). You can bet your life I don't want to type THAT word, which begins with "e."

Sure enough, when I Googled the word, it came up just exactly that!

All along, I thought it had to do with the title of the post, although for the life of me I couldn't understand why.

Older and wiser, as they say.

pb
Little Pond

No comments: