Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My daily rounds

My daily medibloggers were well-received at the MS Companion, so let's extend the same courtesy to our Little Pond fishers. Mediblogs excluded:"The Blogfather" Feel the pulse of the blogosphere... the same name Just a commonsense doctor's blog. Why is that so rare? To Prescott, AZ what Little Pond is to Elmira, NY, IMHO I don't know how this lady keeps her sense of humor and her wits. Highly politicized, evangelical, East Coast blogger. Also highly politicized on the West Coast.

Relatives My Blogsister Her hubby's wonderful podcasts Baby Blogsis My Everloving Blogmother, to whom I dedicate all my 30 sites!

Sounds like I spend all day at the Compaq, but no. I simply don't clean my house, get any exercise, or do diddly-squat at the paper.

(I might add that neither list includes the video gaming, news, and media-related sites I also visit. Praise God for the Internet!)

Little Pond


Granny J said...

This seems to be folks' day to thank the Internet for adding a lot of spice to life. Also a day to thank you for the shout out!

Sissy Willis said...

Thanks, darling blog daughter. Keep on bloggin! :-)