As usual Criminal Grace dishes up a (sometimes) touchy meme. For us, anyway.
1. We are very, very married. Oh, so very married. With children. On the bright side, that doesn't mean no one ever asks. I'm looking forward to old age. My MIL was approached not long ago and the word went around that she was still a looker, and the one who hit on her was a luster from way back in high school. Tee, hee.
2. Frankly, I can't remember the last time RJ and I went on a date. Must be not in the past year or so. And thank you very much for reminding me.
3. My ideal date is a cruise to nowhere and back on a very small charter. With people waiting on us hand and foot.
4. Has dating become archaic? Snort, I say! SNORT! Couldn't happen in a million years. Even tightly regulated societies have highly ritualized dating. The reproductive impulse is THAT important and strong. Remember Amok Time?
5. Online dating services? Carefully go for it. And be prepared for a bumpy ride. People with much in common will click (literally; I couldn't resist) and those who don't won't. Same old, same old, just a different medium.
Maybe after the dust settles from the upcoming wedding, we will pretend we were the Wedding Crashers.
Or, maybe not. RJ never saw the movie.