Saturday, May 03, 2008

Don't you just love it?

Whenever I begin to get nervous about either Hillary or Barack, they shoot themselves in each other's foot. At this point they are busily destroying one another--and their own reputations--in a fun-to-watch mutual smearing campaign.

Divide and conquer? Who needs it when the Democratic presidential candidates are doing it for us?

Little Pond


Dreaming again said...

My problem is ... I'm dyed in the wool R ...however I'm not overly thrilled with JM either

Don't like H ...don't like O ... don't like our own JM ... heaven help us all!

oh my Pk just blogged a political statement! The sky must be falling! ;)

pb said...

And now we all will be watching. This race is very unusual. If either H or O gets in, he or she will make history, and will believe it's a mandate...

Dreaming again said...

we know H will believe so, history of that family has proven so. Remember the 40 some odd % 'mandate'?

Did you see the ...I think it was a debate ...when H actually said "when I was president.." I about ate my coffee cup.