Friday, February 03, 2006

Am so big!

Criminal Grace's offering is freely attributed to this site. And this week's Five are about growing up:

1: I wanted to grow up to be a scientist.

2: I didn't because I had issues with many of the chemicals in the labs, even in high school. I learned to loathe the labs.

3: My life is very similar to my expectations, except that my home and family is now in Upstate New York. I will always miss what it would have been in Massachusetts.

4: My ten year old self needs to know that her body really was malfunctioning. She felt so alone and confused by the problems that no one else seemed to have, and everyone insisted was some sort of weird childhood hypochondria.

5: My child would heartily approve of the tough old bird I am!

pb
Little Pond

No comments: