Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm on vacation, okay?

Just killed a half-bottle of Castel Grisch Finger Lakes Baco Noir. Don't mind telling you that's a mouthful. It's one of my favorites. I'm always looking for good reds around here and they are relatively rare. This one is superb, and thanks to Husband RJ, I drink it often. Good for the heart, right?

So naturally, I'm not itching to compose a new post. Instead, I'm sending you, along with my Hometown Tourists from my other blogs to my new site. The hard work of shutterbugging was done in cooler days of early summer. And today GrandDog Ellie is in Golden Glow. She doesn't know it, but a trip to the SPCA will give her a new implant to prevent permanent loss. Her roaming roommate Willie is slated for the same treatment. Brie's a homebody who's not interested in the rest of the world, so he escapes. More on them all soon.

pb
Little Pond

No comments: