Thursday, August 18, 2005

Linking Blogs

Lincoln Logs, Linking Blogs, get it? Oh, never mind. Seemed clever at the time.

This is that sort of morning:

Yesterday, after word from my Mum that Daddy's recovering well from the angioplasty, I drove up to Great Harvest to meet with GolferGirl. I don't know why, but I liked their
old name better. Their breads are sheer heaven. This week it's--are you ready?--Sticky Bun Loaf!!! Lord help me, I had to add a Woodstock Loaf, for healthy crunching. Still trying them with (I Can't Believe It's Not) butter, blueberry jam, honey, and whatever other permutations I can imagine.

My everloving Blogmother,
Sissy Willis is still looking for that Sweet Shot of herself, if you'll forgive the golfing pun. And we are still waiting with bated breath.

Speaking of photography, we are almost prayerfully offering this link to
BurningBird. Magnificent Monarchs.

And finally on much more somber note: We followed a link through
LaShawn Barber and were deeply saddened to catch this sorrowful entry. Please click through to show Vic your support. It's never too late for prayers: every nanosecond of life is precious and can be cherished forever.

pb
Little Pond

No comments: