Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hello again.

A little update before I go back to bed. Again. MammaDog M is awaiting the removal of her fibroadenomas even as I type. Husband RJ is outside the hospital with PappaDog and gave me a call. No doubt they are both smoking. No cell phones, no cigarettes inside the Women's Center.

The wire went in with some difficulty, but she's got some good stuff and is resting. I have been personally banned until the weekend, when I should not be infectious.

I left work after three hours last night. Apparently they tore up the ceiling again and set the wiring out of sight. There were dust specks and fuzzies everywhere, and after a while I couldn't breathe, or even speak, without sounding like Darth Vader. It took every medicine in my arsenal, chicken noodle soup, and three more hours before I was able to sleep last night. Ellie and I will go back to bed again and I will reevaluate the situation after a nap.

By then it should be post-surgery and we can hear all the news. MammaDog should be safely returned to Da Glow by three or four. Expect the best...

pb
Little Pond

1 comment:

Karen of Scottsdale said...

praying things go well for all involved