Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Lazy links

Sometimes high water is heaven.

This is in reponse to requests from family and friends. Cuteness alert.

Photos of feline nature and some catty commentary.

I'm always interested in new life forms. New to us, that is.

My favorite place to track the cartoon debates? Here and here.

How about a simple slice of Americana? Seconds?

And finally, but sadly. This is an on again-off again sort of site, so don't de-link just yet.

That's it. I've got errands to run.

pb

Little Pond

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

speaking of new life ... and catty comments ... check out the announcement on my blog ;)

Darlene said...

Such a fabulous shot of Ellie; shows she has character. And Kiwi is a cutie... hopefully you'll be able to work with her/him (can't remember!) enough so he/she responds to affection in a way other than producing a puddle. (heh, I think that's funny!) Thanks for the updated pictures!

I'm concerned about Jenny. I know she's going through a spell of deep depression again, but this time I don't know what to say to her to help. But I know if she hears from us enough, that will boost her morale.