Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Garage will NEVER get cleaned...

...if we don't get some sunshine. I don't regret my little trip yesterday, downtown with Ellie. After all, I also ran errands. Still, just one entire day without rain would make it possible to clean the garage (Are You listening, Lord?). Too much dirt and trash to clean on a rainy day (and track back into the house).

Yesterday I bought my
EQ2 heat booster at Chase-Pitken. I also picked up some of the weather-stripping and other winterizing supplies to start, at least, in the house. So putter, putter, putter it is. Either that or eat, eat, eat. And I already have a good start on that. But yesterday I also visited with Bill at Westside Wine and Liquors. He sold me a six-pack of K Draft Cider. Who knew that cider comes in six-packs? Perfect for sweet desserts or salty snacks. Hope to create a Thanksgiving drink with it. Hmmn...some experimentation, perhaps?

Never mind. Start with a nap, and take it from there. Probably clean out the treasure chests in the North Crater, Final Fantasy 7. Making sure all playables have their limit breaks before returning to the Battle Arena in the Gold Nugget amusement park. Gotta stop that psychotic, nearly-omnipotent Sephiroth!

pb
Little Pond

No comments: