Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Help, anyone?

I took a few photos of GrammaDog and HuggaMutt, in hopes of changing the profile shot to include me. This is becoming a fool's quest. First there were huge problems with Picasa, subsequently solved by Gunner at Picasa itself. Now I am unable to edit my Profile photo. Blogger tells me the link to the new photo is broken, although if you like you can see the photo here, and here. Having tried both URLs (and others) I am more than a little frustrated, and am looking to change hosts, maybe. Suggestions?

Update: No sooner kvetched than cured! Time alone seems to have effected the needed change. What do you think of my new pic?

Other update: I forgot! I wanted to offer the rest of the shoot for your perusal.

pb
Little Pond

2 comments:

Karen of Scottsdale said...

I think blogger is having problems today! I can't seem to publish to my blog at all. Very annoying!

I love the new you!

Sissy Willis said...

TypePad is having problems all day as well. Nearly every time I try to publish, it gives me a "Gateway Timeout" or "Internal Server Error" message. The Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy at work trying to silence us?

Wicked cute picture of you and the pooch, by the way. :)