Saturday, February 24, 2007

It was beyoootiful. Crunchy crust of snow made it hard for me to walk, but Ellie scooted easily over the stuff.

The Water Board plowed the road to the strange rock-and-chicken-wire structures on Foster Island. I walked the road and let her tire herself on the snow cover.

Then we walked the levee back to the Tracker. And found the ice was spinning our tires. We threw it into Four Wheel High and did some strategic tracking and back tracking. It took a good deal of time and a lot of whining from Ellie. (Cursing from me...) After about six or seven trips up the levee, we were able to crest and head home.

She's napping now, with her head on the windowsill.

This is all just extra. I'm really blogging my work experiences from last night. Keep scrolling down. And welcome to winter in Elmira, New York.

No comments: