Friday, February 02, 2007

Time for Five on Friday

with Criminal Grace.

Time flies. All the more appropriate on the eve of possible changes to extend daylight savings time.

1--I can usually get out the door in one half hour, shower and all. Do it every Sunday. Don't forget that I cannot use most cosmetics, so my hair and face are low maintenance.

2--It's a maximum of seven minutes to work. In fact, in the tiny City of Elmira, NY, there is no place in the city that takes more than seven minutes to reach.

3--I waste one hour maximum on weekdays and four or more on weekends, just playing video games. TV is a lot less. Not much for television. Comes from working nights. I do tape and watch, but lately we just delete them. There just doesn't seem to be much use in getting invested in changeable programming.

4--Including nuking the lunch, no more than one hour total on weekdays is spent on meal preparation. Because it is pretty much a leisure activity, I can rack up hours cooking or baking on weekends.

5--If you read the MS Companion, you may already know that for me, sleep is a problem, because I work nights. I get about 6 to 6-1/2 a night with about 1/2 to 1 hour nap at noontide. Weekends I try to grab 7 or 8 at night, with a snooze, usually in front of the TV, of about 1/2 hour. Old age is robbing me of those lovely, long ten hour sleeps that kids enjoy.

And there is never, never, never enough time to blog as much as I want.

pb
Little Pond

No comments: