Friday, January 13, 2006

Tiny is quite a bit better,

According to my Everloving Blogmother, Sissy. Thank heavens, because I worried constantly about the little purrball. The update is here, and we can all rest a little more easily now.

So, naturally it's time for Five on Friday. This one's a puzzler for me, because I rarely imagine myself as evil, but I am willing to give it a try:

--I wouldn't have a name, not a public one. Unnamed evil is sooooo much scarier. I'd wait for my enemies to name me.
--Wouldn't waste my time with an alias, either. If I'm all-powerful, I may as well go full-time, nights and weekends.
--My powers would all be defensive, but with a force field that could be turned against an aggressor.
--Why? Just plain sick of the status quo. Little people with little problems, little minds making big splashes. I'm a huge ego that simply wants everyone's attention.
--That's my downfall: I'm a huge ego that want's everyone's attention. Pride always goeth before a fall.


Your turn.

pb
Little Pond

1 comment:

Karen of Scottsdale said...

You crack me up!